TABATINGA PLAY CENTRE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED.
RE-OPENNING AT THE NSW 80% VACCINATION RATE
RULES OF PLAY
- PAll playgrounds have inherent risk of injury. Play is at your own risk. Management will not be held liable for damage to property or injury to persons using the play area.
- PThe play area is an unsupervised space. Children must be supervised by a parent or adult at all times whilst they are in the play area.
- PSanitize hands before entering the play area and every 20 minutes during play time.
- PNo food, drink, chewing gum, glass or sharp objects are to be taken into the play area.
- PDo not allow children who are unwell to play in the play area.
- PRemove shoes, loose clothing, spectacles (if possible) and jewellery before entering the play area.
- PSocks must be worn at all times (parents included).
- PDo not bring toys, money or valuables into the play area.
- PThe Tinga Toddler area is designed for children aged up to 3 years. Older children are not permitted in this area.
- PNo climbing on the outside of the play structure.
- PAllow children to have frequent bathroom breaks to avoid accidents.
- PSlide one at a time in a forward seated position, feet first. No climbing on or up the slide.
- PBullying, bad language, rough play or unsociable behaviour will not be tolerated.
- PGuests are asked to report any accidents, equipment faults or violations of these rules to a staff member.
- PThe Tabatinga larger play structure is for children 4-12 years of age only.
- PManagement reserves the right to restrict entry to any persons found in violation of these rules.